RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Lurker

Amazon Cloud Drive

jazzerjay

If you purchase an album on Amazon they will upgrade you to 20 GB. I purchased the Lady Gaga album for .99 and got the 20Gb. I'm not sure if that is still available or not but even if you don't want the album it's a good deal.

I'm not into Lady Gaga at all, but my wife said for $1, who cares. (Secretly, I was looking to get that 20GB worth of free storage). So, we did the same thing.

I couldn't agree more with timekills

ImTheTypeOfGuy

How about if I pay them $10 to not have to download anything from Lady Gaga.

:lol:

My thoughts exactly. No way I want to improve her album sales. I am amazed at the trash that tops todays billboard charts. I guess I am just living in the 80's and 90's still. May never get out of it.

jmwills

For $6.99, I can right click and delete that tramp faster than you can say "gaga". Wait, I just did and it will take me about 80 hours to upload these 5000 tracks. One thing I did notice was some album art I was missing was automatically placed there by Amazon so I can easily get that now instead of going out to Albumart.org

Mr_Smartepants

Are there any management utilities that work with Amazon Cloud Drive? Cloudberry only works with S3 (Cloud Drive doesn't register).

Having 5-20GB of free storage is great, but not if you have to keep using a web interface.

ikon

If you purchase an album on Amazon they will upgrade you to 20 GB. I purchased the Lady Gaga album for .99 and got the 20Gb. I'm not sure if that is still available or not but even if you don't want the album it's a good deal.

Not sure I could compromise my principles enough to take this deal, even if it was available to me in Canada. ;) (j/k)