RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Current active technet sub discount codes?

vinylfreak

About the keys, there is an option towards the top of the page to export your keys to an XML file. Do that and open with Excel. Much more efficient than copying and yes grab all your keys at once and chekc back periodically to see what new items have been added.

For my money, the extra $50 or so to get the Plus Subscription is worth the money.

http://cid-b65e6372f57e6458.photos.live.com/self.aspx/Public/technet.png

I'm seeing a $150.00 difference between standard and pro. Am I missing something?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinylfreak

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• jmwills

• ikon

About the keys, there is an option towards the top of the page to export your keys to an XML file. Do that and open with Excel. Much more efficient than copying and yes grab all your keys at once and chekc back periodically to see what new items have been added.

For my money, the extra $50 or so to get the Plus Subscription is worth the money.

I didn't think there was a Plus subscription anymore.

Shipping for what? Isn't this an online subscription?

They ship you a product key, that's it. Then you activate it online.

Edit: Let me clarify, as my experience was a little unexpected. I entered the "retail" product key and my personal info (on the TechNet site), and then it told me I would receive an email within 72 hours, at which time my subscription could be activated. I received that email within 36 hours which contained my new Subscriber ID. I then used that to fully activate my subscription. A little weird but it worked fine.

Edited by Neophyte

They ship you a product key, that's it. Then you activate it online.

That seems odd. Anyway, thanks for posting. Looks like I will be making a purchase.

I didn't think there was a Plus subscription anymore.

It's called TechNet Professional. Plus includes the DVD media for updates, evals, etc.