RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Current active technet sub discount codes?

vinylfreak

I want to get a TechNet subscription.

Does anyone have any current active discount codes that actually work to for the base $199.00 subscription.

My Google search has come up with Many inactive discount codes.

Thanks! Tim

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vinylfreak

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• jmwills

• ikon

I can't remember the last time I saw a discount code. So far it has definitely benefited me for the $199...still avtive till the end of July and I believe the renewal is only $149.

I can't remember the last time I saw a discount code. So far it has definitely benefited me for the $199...still avtive till the end of July and I believe the renewal is only $149.

Mine is up for renewal. I may let it lapse and then buy again in order to get another alotment of keys.

Mine is up for renewal. I may let it lapse and then buy again in order to get another alotment of keys.

You will get a new set of keys when you renew.

You will get a new set of keys when you renew.

wow, even on renewal? thanks! All the previous threads about this have said you don't - really good to know. Mind you, my renewal is @ $249 so I may still look for a discount.

Don't do that...request all the keys for the programs you want...I recorded the keys to an Excel file. Once you renew you get new keys and all of your old keys will work as well. If you don't request the keys before the end of your subscription the keys will be lost. The keys do not expire once you have them.

Don't do that...request all the keys for the programs you want...I recorded the keys to an Excel file. Once you renew you get new keys and all of your old keys will work as well. If you don't request the keys before the end of your subscription the keys will be lost. The keys do not expire once you have them.

I am aware of that, and I have copied them down, but I thank you anyway for posting it. Always better to be overinformed than under B)

Thanks for all the info Guys!

Still cant find a working discount code. Looks like Ill be going in at the $199.00 level. :blink:

About the keys, there is an option towards the top of the page to export your keys to an XML file. Do that and open with Excel. Much more efficient than copying and yes grab all your keys at once and chekc back periodically to see what new items have been added.

For my money, the extra $50 or so to get the Plus Subscription is worth the money.