RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Woot.com Affiliate now!

Dave

Any of you guys buy from woot.com? I've been buying there for several years now and enjoy it. HSS is an affilate now so if you do click through our link!

Woot.com

It's a "deal a day" type site but with several twists. If you haven't tried it yet you should look into it. It's fun and there are some really good deals at times. They also have a tshirt deal, kids deal, and a Wine woot. I've purchased from all of them!

Today is a woot off which means there is one item after another. It can go on for days and people lust for the elusive Bag of Crap. I've only had one in my years of shopping. Let me know if you guys have scored a BOC!

jmwills

Don't forget "Two for Tuesdays".

Dave

Always! Have you bought anything from the woot off yet? I'm trying to follow it but always forget to come back to a computer and refresh!

JediTim

Guess this will be another one of those sites I check daily.

Dave

I've been going daily for years now. I have 75 woots. ie purchases. I get gifts there all the time. Birthdays, Christmas, etc. The real advantage is with the shipping. If it's a good deal you can get three for the same $5 shipping.

jmwills

I've bought quite a bit of stuff from there. Check it daily and you can find some amazing deals on there. $5 shipping.....cannot be beat. Read the specs...know what you are buying and stay away from impulses.