RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Oh god no!!!

Guest no-control

Guest no-control

I've almost given up on getting a WP7 on Verizon and cannot bear to use android any longer. So I may me reverting back to an iPhone now that I can get one on VZ. And after seeing the new iPad2 I'm pretty sure we'll have one of those soon as well. It also looks like the wife has decided on a MacBook. Still deciding on if it will be the AIR or PRO.

The upside is if I do go apple for my mobile I can use her MB for iTunes and keep that abomination off my windows PCs.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• mrossco

• JediTim

Wow, in one swoop of the pen you just inherited 3 Apple devices in your household!

The iPad 2 looked Ok. I was hoping for a resolution upgrade but I think if I can get it past the accounting department I'll pick one up. I have the 64GB iPad now and wish it was 16 or 32 as it will probably go to the 4 year old.

I like the Air that I have although the new Pro's look nice. I have yet to need the power of the pro so I'm glad I went with the lighter Air. I really like the instant on feel from the SSD in it. Good luck to you!

I wouldn't buy the iPhone just yet...it is highly anticipated that Apple will release the iPhone 5 in June to include Verizon. This should include LTE as well.

I have a Droid X and love it...what don't you like about the Android system?

I was hoping to get a iPad 2 and probably will as the Android tablets all appear to be underwhelming at best. I just wished they would have given a little more...Steve stated this was a totally new device - not really seeing that. Doubt I ever use the camera's with a 0.9 Megapixel camera...what a waste. I was hoping for a increase in storage capacity, better resolution or at least anti-reflective screen.

I think Mike is on the original Droid. I think he is done with Android but it would be nice if he could try a newer phone for a while. I like the new offerings but it seems a newer/better droid phone comes out every month. That's really frustrating. I would probably wait until the summer for whatever Apple has in store for the "5." That's the boat I'm in.

I think Mike is on the original Droid. I think he is done with Android but it would be nice if he could try a newer phone for a while. I like the new offerings but it seems a newer/better droid phone comes out every month. That's really frustrating. I would probably wait until the summer for whatever Apple has in store for the "5." That's the boat I'm in.

If Verizon would have offered an iPhone last year I probably would have bought one. I had a BlackBerry which isn't really too friendly and an iPod Touch for internet access. The Droid X is easy to use and I like the large screen...rumor has it that the iPhone 5 will come in several sizes...probably as large as the Droid X, 4.3" screen.

Come on guys, you can resist. Be strong!

It is sad how slow MS has been with WP7. It seems they really don't get how fast things move these days. Of course as you pointed out, Android seems to move too fast, at least on the hardware side.

Gave my wife the Droid Incredible, and really like my Droid X as the screen size is a big plus.

I can't believe there isn't an official app to sync your content to Android devices, DoubleTwist

really doesn't work for me. If the iPhone 5 has a 4" or greater screen, I'm in.

And the Macbook Air is getting glowing ratings, so good luck to Dave. More than one person

has commented that a Mac notebook is the best Windows machine they have ever used.

Edited by awraynor

We bought an iPad at Christmas time and I can't keep my kids off it (ages 4.5 and 6). My son has very quickly figured out how to do everything on it. I may consider a new iPad 2 for the adults in the house since it seems I am always waiting behind the kids to use the device we have.

We don't need no stinkin' Apple !! Believe it or not, that is one of the biggest decisions for me when I get home is which Smart Phone to get. Leaning towards Android right now because of the WP7 update issue.

Gave my wife the Droid Incredible, and really like my Droid X as the screen size is a big plus.

I can't believe there isn't an official app to sync your content to Android devices, DoubleTwist

really doesn't work for me.

Yea, it seems like it should be so easy to create a better iTunes, except the app store part. I have never liked iTunes. For those that have Mac's, does it run as bad on the Mac as it does on Windows? All that said, no one has yet come up with anything better, so maybe it is hard than I think.