RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Does anyone have HSS & BYOB podcasts archived?

Shindigg

Hi all, it's been a while since I browsed the forums. I was wondering if anyone might have all of the HSS & BYOB mp3's/audio archives. Although there are few of us still on the platform, there's a lot of knowledge/opinions of the whs & essentials platforms in those episodes. Other than the HSS episodes on YouTube I can't seem to find any links/platforms that still have it. BYOB 139 in particular was what I was going to revisit, as it had some good info from Drashna regarding the benefits of running a domain controller.

I figured I'd ask since maybe someone decided to hang onto the files. It would be cool to preserve the information as a lot of sites have rebranded or disappeared entirely. 

• Like 1

It seems he hasn't been online for a while. He'd be the one most likely to have all of it for sure though. I'd say BYOB and HSS would be good candidates to be preserved on the internet archive. Some of the info is still relevant, & there's still a lot of people who are still running V1, 2011, essentials, etc. for one reason or another.

I'd imagine some geeks of the future would find some of the ramblings interesting as well. Too much information gets lost to time. Would be kind of morbidly ironic if these awesome podcasts were lost as WHS & the community around it are/were dedicated to preventing data loss.

Thats great news. ❤️ You can find some of them on YouTube, but not all.

A dump of mp3 files would be much appreciated by stupid sentimental

guys like me 😂

Best, Bjorn

• Like 1

@Dave thanks for popping in 😁! I hope life is treating you well! Anything you can come up with is definitely appreciated!

@TheGuru Glad I'm not the only one who gets sentimental of the olden WHS days 😂

I managed to download quite a few episodes from YouTube (of the HSS), but the oldest I have is ep. 168 from 2012.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...