RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
dvn

World's fastest Internet service

jmwills

You 'da man !! :angry:

geek-accountant

I was playing around with him as we came back from the gym tonight. I asked, "What are you listening to on your phone?". He mentioned some song I have never heard of and then I asked where he got it. He said, "Dad, you wouldn't know anything about it even if I told you". So then I said, "so this program works pretty good at getting you songs?". "Yep, works great".

untangle-protocal-control.jpg

Yea, looks like it is working fine for him (note all the blocked sessions. He thinks he knows more than me, at least for now, he doesn't.

yodafett

I am on FIOS business class with 60 down 35 up comes in real handy with the static VPN connection to corporate for offsite server back up to LSI SAN using Tivoli Storage Manager. Other than that only big guys like technet, SAP and IBM ever task my connection

jmwills

CrashPlan should work just fine with this speed. I've gotten as fast as 97 down and 60 up.

kermi

I wish i'd win some money somewhere, so i coud buy apartment from one of those newer houses, to which you can order 1000/100 connection. That'd be sweet!