RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

The Great Home Server Show /Drobo Giveaway

jcollison

I just learned about WHS and just starting to use WHS v2. So I would throw it in the basement and drill more holes in the floor to drop it on to the network and use it as a backup solution to go with my WHS v2 raid5 solution. Or maybe finally rip my DVD library and use it for media storage. :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jmwills

• timekills

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• eobie

I would connect the Drobo to my Acer easyStore so I could store more movies and music. Like the old saying goes, "You can't have too much of anything".

• 3 weeks later...
jazzerjay

Actually if you don't listen to the podcast, you'd never know I won the Drobo. It arrived safe and sound. I did find some time over the weekend to do a bit of testing, but probably no more than what Jim did with his review. Again, I'm very grateful for the prize and promise not to sell it on this board.

timekills

Actually if you don't listen to the podcast, you'd never know I won the Drobo. It arrived safe and sound. I did find some time over the weekend to do a bit of testing, but probably no more than what Jim did with his review. Again, I'm very grateful for the prize and promise not to sell it on this board.

So what is the Ebay link? Or you can just PM me. :)