RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Paintball Anyone?

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Anyone here like to play paintball? I used to play all the time and have my own gear, still. Just curious if there are any other fans out there.

Also, anyone see the cartoon Archer? Watching it for the first time tonight and it is hilarious.

I used to play in a local indoor paintball league. I also played a few times outdoors with some local guys. I still have all my old gear which is all C02. I never got into the expensive nitrogen powered equipment before the local store closed.

I used to play in a local indoor paintball league. I also played a few times outdoors with some local guys. I still have all my old gear which is all C02. I never got into the expensive nitrogen powered equipment before the local store closed.

Given I still play, just less frequently, I have the nitrogen gear and electronic markers. I played last weekend and it was good to blow the 1.5 years of collecting dust from my gear. Definitely plan to play more this year. It is such an adrenaline rush. When I first graduated from college I played on a few tournament teams. It was a lot of fun. I wish I had time to play more.