RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

WHS 2011 Remote Web Site

jvk

So I bit the bullet yesterday, took down the V1 site and set up the WHS 2011 remote website. Works great, althought I haven't tested the streaming or remote desktop features yet.

To test, I initially logged into the page on my smartphone (a Samsung windows phone 7) and by default, WHS 2011 brings up a mobile page! Pretty cool! I was able to navigate thru the folders and view the contents pretty quickly. There was no streaming option and I could not remote desktop to the server, overall very cool. I then noticed that back at the login page, there was a button that said view the desktop version. Clicking that brought up the full version of the remote site. The only problem is that now I can't figure out how to bring up the mobile version of the page again. I even deleted my browser history on the phone and no luck.

Does anyone have an idea on how to bring back the mobile version?

Thanks,

jvk

I would think that there is a URL change that takes you from the mobile version to the full version. You should be able to just enter in the mobile URL again... what ever that is?

Just a follow up, I was able to figure out the problem. I deleted the browsing history, that didn't work. Deleting the Cookies took care of the issue and I can now see the mobile version again.

jvk