RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Problem with Bluescreen!

Appfillip

Hi, Everyone But facing problem regarding My Desktop of getting randomly Blue screen and shutdown. Sometime It won't even start because as I start my CPU and it had blue screen and shut down. I don't know what should I Do but changed my RAM and I thinking to change my Motherboard.  

so this is where you realize you are your own warranty provider :(

since you mention blue screen I will assume windows is on there. windows is notoriously sensitive to ram issues especially at startup. booting literally anything else and seeing if it dies will give some distinction between issues like bad memory -vs- trouble with the data from/on the disk. given memory issues are frequent causes of blue screen I think the above recommendation about booting a memory tester is an excellent one. if you can soak it without a freeze or crash or reboot, I think that would rule out most power, thermal, ram, and cpu issues.

if the ram test itself has problems you are in the unenviable position of figuring out the hardware problem. normally I would start with a minimum amount of 'stuff' stuck into my motherboard and work my way up, testing each time. don't forget the power supply is in the equation too.