RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Where to stay in Vegas?

StanHD

Thinking of something different for our annual escape this year.

Any suggestions for a good place to stay in Las Vegas?

Never been before and will only be for a week.

I went there about 15 times last year and to answer the question really depends on budget. If you want something nice, The Wynn, Encore, Belagio, Ceasars Palace. If you want a little more lively, Rio, Paris, New York New York, Luxor. If you do some reasearch, I can probably help you narrow it down. Due to special accomadations, I usually stay ad Ceasars Palace as I usually get a nice sweet comped of course but I have stayed at other places.

I've stayed at the Monte Carlo twice in the last year and really like it. Prices are also excellent.

Shows? Jersey Boys and Frank Caliendo are both good. Lion King was good but kinda long in length. These are the last shows I've been to. There are tons!

Thanks Guys. Budget is important in terms of "Value". Suggestions greatfuly received. Hmmm about that Elvis Suite ...... :)

Best thing to do is hit the internet, and get 3 or 4 that you think fit the budget, then we can give our opinions and suggestions. There a bunch of good ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Wynn is very nice, Don't eat at the restaurant Alex at the Wynn, unless you want to pay out the rear and, then go somewere else to satisfy your hunger. Foie Gras, & Raw scallops with Cock Comb (Yes that thing on top of a chickens head.) Just isn't my thing. :blink: Kinda neat to do once but, been there, done that, not about to do it again.

We Are Trying the Venetion this year $1300 for a Fri thru a Mon.

If you buy a package ( I go through Southwest Airlines ) there is not $200 dollars differance between a 3 star or a 5 star hotel so, might as well go 5 star.

Just noticed that you reside in the UK. No idea how much that adds to the cost.

Edited by CBick