RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
silkie

MSG10+ iLO Enablement Kit UK Suppliers

binky
17 hours ago, GarethC said:

Just got mine, now I need to get the server. 

Surely that's the wrong way round? 🤔
A bit like me buying CDs when they first appeared and then buying a CD player a few months later so I could actually listen to them 😎

GarethC

The server won't double in price, this may well do. 

• Haha 1

binky
5 hours ago, GarethC said:

this may well do

LambdaTech certainly seem to have taken the opportunity to do so, so probably a wise call 👍

My two have turned up today and are both installed, but I need more switch ports to be able to use the second one unless I go for a shared iLO port 😱

typod

They seem like a decent company. I will order from them again. I was t charged any more than the listed price so I am happy. I used the iLO advanced license from my old microserver as well. Although it did look like it came with a 1yr trial license 

Jason

This is my first iLO 5 machine. Haven’t quite gotten the hang of it yet. Wish it was possible to have it automatically update the firmware(s) of the MicroServer when available on the web. Without having to go to the HPE site, manually download, manually apply, etc. And attaching ISOs via the web console is quite slow on a fast connection. Not entirely impressed so far, but hope I don’t actually need it for anything when I can RDP into the server itself. My MS Gen10 Plus is running WS2019.

Juggy

My ILO kit from Hardware.com arrived at my shipping forwarder today to be shipped on to Qatar

A little disappointed because when I ordered on the 17th their stock system said they were getting a number of units on the following day and it only shipped on the 18th but just happy to have it on its way to me.

Juggy
Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Juggy said:

My ILO kit from Hardware.com arrived at my shipping forwarder today to be shipped on to Qatar

A little disappointed because when I ordered on the 17th their stock system said they were getting a number of units on the following day and it only shipped on the 18th but just happy to have it on its way to me.

Apologies, it only shipped on the 28th

Edited by Juggy