RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
silkie

MSG10+ iLO Enablement Kit UK Suppliers

silkie

I'm struggling to find a supplier for the MSG10+ with the iLO Enablement Kit bundled in, within the UK. The HPE website is just awful so I've given up there.

If I can find a supplier of the iLO kit alone I'd pull the trigger here for the server itself. https://www.box.co.uk/P16006-421-HPE-ProLiant-Gen10-Plus-MicroServer_2902666.html.

Do any of guys know where to get the iLO Enablement Kit alone?

Suggestions welcome!

Trig0r

I'd probably just get mine from my guy at CCS Media..

• Like 1

silkie

They seem to be B2B only and retail everywhere is out of stock. Apart from some chancer on ebay selling a handful for three times the price.

sandwern
18 minutes ago, silkie said:

They seem to be B2B only and retail everywhere is out of stock. Apart from some chancer on ebay selling a handful for three times the price.

Same situation here, it took to make a phone calls to several retailers and only one shop agreed to deliver P13788-B21 by pre-order in 2 weeks. So maybe better to pre-order iLO kit somewhere if possible, it will save money.

• Like 1

typod

I have been after one since I got the server a month or so ago.  Nowhere has them in stock and the date keeps getting pushed back.

binky
7 minutes ago, typod said:

I have been after one since I got the server a month or so ago.  Nowhere has them in stock and the date keeps getting pushed back.

Exacly the same thing here... thinking I might just order a couple from Bechtle or Insight and just wait it out 🤔

typod

At the moment I have one on back order from hardware.com, but might edge my bets and order from a few different places and see who comes through first. 

I saw the one on eBay for £120, what a chancer!

binky
20 hours ago, typod said:

I have one on back order from hardware.com,

Thanks for the pointer... they expect to have 20 in a week's time, so I've just created an account and ordered from them 🤞

(I like to use companies that are referred to me.. that's why I ordered the two Gen10+ units from box.com)

typod
On 7/7/2020 at 8:28 AM, binky said:

Thanks for the pointer... they expect to have 20 in a week's time, so I've just created an account and ordered from them 🤞

(I like to use companies that are referred to me.. that's why I ordered the two Gen10+ units from box.com)

Recommendations are always useful.  I was quite impressed with their site when looking for the Gen10+.  It was good to see accessories for a device listed under the main listing so you can easily add them to a single basket rather than running around all over the place.  For example: Microserver and Accessories

They have also emailed me to keep me informed about the expected deliver date.  When I originally placed the order they were due in on the 26/06.

• Like 1