RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
SilentEnigma

PS5 is here!

SilentEnigma

Hello everyone! Joined this forum today and I dont really see any activity on the forum. So, PS5 is here, who is excited?! I hope someone can give it to me on my birthday. JK. 😅

Trig0r

I dont really console, but we'll be getting the new XBox rather than Playstation I reckon as we've had all of them so far..

Jason

Had PS4 and Xbox One last time. Xbox barely used. Was a waste. PS4 use was consistent. Prob go PS5 digital edition. We’re anti-clutter. Don’t want DVDs.

Trig0r

I’m for digital editions, but at the rate games are growing space will be a premium, look at Warzone, 80Gb updates every few weeks...

Al_Borges

I dont think you save much by going hard copy versus digital. Games are being released needing multi gig patches day one and they continue patching

Jason

Is there a preorder date yet?

SilentEnigma
On 6/13/2020 at 10:06 PM, Jason said:

Is there a preorder date yet?

Copied from Gamespot:

"Best Buy, Target, and GameStop are all currently accepting sign-ups for people who wish to be notified. Walmart's landing page also went live after the PS5 reveal event, but it's not accepting sign-ups at this time. It's currently unclear when the PS5's pre-order date will be, and since no information was revealed in Sony's livestream on June 11, it's likely pre-order information and pricing will come later this summer. It's possible the coronavirus pandemic has caused the PS5's pre-order date to be pushed back due to stock concerns."