RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast app for iPhone

Trig0r

What are people using to keep track of their podcasts?

I have been using the Apple one that comes with the iPhone, but quite often, when I go to play a podcast it says that its unavailble, which is rather annoying as its meant to be downloading new episodes as and when they are aired..

• 2 weeks later...

110% Agreement with @schoondoggy here, Pocketcasts all the way. I did however get the lifetime account for 10$ when it was available several years ago before they were sold to NPR, so that helps, but yah, PocketCasts

PodCruncher has an "unparalleled playback control” offering playback speed control, gestures, landscape view, sleep timer, multi-speed slider, and more. Costs $3.99. You can also use Podbean.

Yeah, I just want it to download stuff while I'm at home and then play it when I'm out and about, download new subscribed podcasts, nothing huge, Pocketcast seems to fit the bill so far..

• 5 months later...

Admin here, reviving old posts!  I like PocketCasts and have been a long time user.  I switched over to iOS recently and went with OverCast.  It's hard to go back to PC after having used OC. It is really good.

https://overcast.fm/