RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

CES 2020 Starts Jan 7th

Dave

Hey All,  I'll be making my trek out to the desert to see all the sights and sounds of CES.  I'm not sure how I'm going to cover it this year.  Last year I did a few vids, a few posts,  and a single podcast.  Probably be something like that. I'm scaling back my pace at this thing and just enjoying myself a little more now.  I carry less and less with me every year! 

Hear anything? Post it here.   Want to see something, post it here.   I can grab photos, interviews, video, etc.

Follow me on Twitter for some photos.  I try to show just about everything. Some CES, some Vegas, etc.

https://twitter.com/mccabeio

• Like 1

Trig0r

Any chance of you wondering past the Human Capable stand?

Booth 22030

• Like 1

Dave

There are plenty of humans at CES, do we need more?

Trig0r

I dropped some coin on their Kickstarter project, be interesting to see the v1 frames that they have there, although they're not delivering them, they're moving straight to v2.

• Like 1

JackoUK
Posted (edited)

I am interested in (old style):

- motherboards/NIC's for 10GBE (especially with AMD CPUs)

- computer cases for lots of disk, say 12+

… and anything in the 'Home and Family' topic series.

Have a nice show! 🙂

PS trying to update my next door neighbour's 2009 laptop (Windows 7, HDD) to Windows 10 as I write. 

Edited by JackoUK
  • Like 2

Dave

I'll drop by them on The 8th. I have found their booth at the main hall but will be at Sands today. You want me to pick your order? ;)

I dropped some coin on their Kickstarter project, be interesting to see the v1 frames that they have there, although they're not delivering them, they're moving straight to v2.

Trig0r

They're aiming to get the v2 out to the backers rather than the v1 they have on stand, v2 will bring 32gb instead of 16gb, BT 5 instead of 4.1 and thinner frames..

They need to get the v1's out to dev imho so they can start to develop stuff for them.

Dave

That's what I was told. I repeated it back to him. V2s going to V1 backers? Yes. Hope they don't make a lier out of me.
No product to hold to test. Felt sorta vaporware 'ish talking with them.

Trig0r

Yeah basically they aren't happy with v1, and have made improvements since the first batch came back to them, so they're moving straight to v2..

They said v1 would be on stand and on display 😕