RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Ring Alarm $159

Dave

Ring Alarm

$159

https://amzn.to/2TYazo3

$10 a month for monitoring and includes cameras by Ring

This sale has been on for a week now. Is there a version 2 coming? I bought it so it must be true!

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 2.24.57 PM.png

• Ring Alarm puts whole-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your smart phone when doors or windows open or motion is detected.
  • Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No contracts or cancellation fees.
  • Manage Ring Alarm and other Ring products—including Ring Doorbell—with the Ring app.
  • Customize Ring Alarm for your needs. Add components at any time for whole home protection.
  • Easily setup Ring Alarm in minutes—without tools or professional installation.
  • The 5 piece kit includes a base station, contact sensor, motion detector, keypad, and range extender.
  • Works with Alexa to arm, disarm, and check the status of your Ring Alarm security system with your voice.

Dave

Still on sale!

Jason

Can these things be wired into an existing doorbell/intercom system? Or must they run on batteries? Was never clear on how these are retrofitted.

Dave

There is a keypad which can run hard wired to power or via battery.   There is a base that needs constant power but has a Ring style battery in it for 24 hour backup battery purposes.  My question has always been, can I take down the alarm keypad that is in place now and put the Ring one in it's place with its power plug?  May need some mods to do so.  Maybe this?

https://www.amazon.com/Yeeco-Waterproof-Converter-Converters-Transformer/dp/B00QTJWRFW

Existing doorbell? Yes, Ring!

Intercom?

• Like 1