RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Motorola Atrix 4G

easypc

I am not a fan of AT &T carrier but my brother mention this phone and he is really thinking of this phone instead of a new iphone upgrade, he currently has a 3gs. Just look into that new android phone looks good with the accessory to make it into a Laptop.

Motorola Atrix 4G specs

The Atrix 4G packs 4G HSPA+, 16GB internal storage, 4-inch 960 x 540 QHD display (very close to the iPhone 4 and its Retina Display), 1GB RAM, front-facing VGA camera, 5-megapixel rear camera and a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra chip running Android 2.2 Froyo.

Official Site

I'm really looking forward for this phone. I'm pretty sure I'll pick this up as soon as it hits the market.

I've been running a Nexus One on AT&T for the past 7 months and have become a solid Android believer. The Atrix may replace my NookColor as my favorite tech toy.

It will be interesting to see how the OS presents itself on the external display.

It is a great concept for a lightweight travel "PC" which I could use. However,

wait to see how it reviews.

Guest no-control

This was one of my top picks from CES. While the phone itself is impressive. The peripherals were just as awesome. The Notebook was great. Responsive and the apps scaled up well. The 10 foot interface of the HD dock was pretty nice as well. would make a decent productivity phone for heavy travelers. OS presents just as it does on the phone. The apps are what launch and if you've seen them scaled up on the GalaxyTAB then you've seen this, but with a keyboard.