RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Abode IOTA now available for Pre-Order - Essentials Kit also on Sale for Black Friday

This is one I have been following for a while.  I have been chatting with Abode for some time now and hopefully will have some review gear soon so I can share with you.  I don't ask for kits like this to review from just everyone.  I think Abode is truly different and a great product in this market.  Keep reading as I think you will find it will integrate with pretty much everything you own!

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 2.15.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 2.16.14 PM.png

https://goabode.com/

Pricing + Black Friday Sale

For special Black Friday pricing, the abode iota all-in-one security solution is available now for pre-order for $259 for the iota kit.

To pair iota with 4G cellular backup, the Connect Plan + iota is $289 and to add a year of pro-monitoring, iota + Secure Plan is $309.

In addition to iota pricing, the Essentials Kit which features our original gateway solution will also be on sale at the following price points:

• Basic Essentials Kit without plan: $199
  • Essentials Kit with Connect Plan: $229 (3G cell backup only)
  • Essentials Kit with Secure Plan: $249 (full year of monitoring + cell backup)

Built to run on the robust abode platform, iota, out-of-the-box will include CUE, abode’s advanced automation engine and native app support for major smart home brands including Nest and ecobee in addition to direct integration with solutions from Philips Hue and LifX. iota also features compatibility with the entire ecosystem of abode smart home devices and many of the most popular smart home devices thanks to integrated Z-Wave and Zigbee connectivity. iota’s connectivity options give customers the flexibility to connect the smart home devices they want.

Flexible, on-demand professional monitoring plans are available with iota; requiring no long-term contracts, monitoring can be activated through abode’s patented on-demand feature the abode app. On-demand plans are available in three or seven-day increments and monthly and annual plans are also available. iota’s integrated battery backup ensures the gateway stays connected even in 6+ hour power outages and optional 4G cellular backup is available as an add on to ensure iota remains connected at all times.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 2.11.00 PM.png

Just an FYI, here is a link I keep an eye on.  It has the Abode compatible zwave and zigbee sensors listed.  

https://support.goabode.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2267539-compatible-z-wave-zigbee-devices?b_id=16213