RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

RESET Forums Black Friday Mega Thread

Dave

T-Mobile has some nice phone deals @schoondoggy Have you looked at those?  https://www.t-mobile.com/  Their deals are live as of now.

Free phone if you have a trade in.  You can get up to $750 off of the more expensive models.  I've been thinking of moving to T-Mo but can't decide if I should and what phone to choose.

Dave

I was looking at this T-Mo deal a little deeper.  You have to add a line to an account to get the deal. I was thinking of moving the family over to T-Mo in the future but I don't want to pay for 2 lines up to that point.  

OnePlus 6T

Save $580 via bill credits w/ eligible trade in when you add a line

For a limited time, buy a OnePlus 6T on a monthly payment plan, add a new qualifying line of service (2+ total), trade in an eligible device, and get $580 via promotional credits and trade in value. 

How to get this offer: 

• Buy qualifying device on a monthly payment plan
  • Add a new line of service to an existing account (2+ lines total)
  • Trade-in an eligible phone in good condition
  • Your trade-in device will have the Fair Market Value deducted from the offer amount and applied as a bill credit, then the remainder paid via monthly Recurring Device Credits.
  • Bill credits will be applied 1-2 bill cycles after device ships

Eligible trade in devices in good condition include: 

• Samsung: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Plus, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S8 Active, Note8, Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Plus, Galaxy S6 Active
  • Google: Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL
  • LG: V30, V30+, G7, V20, G6
  • Motorola: Z2 Force, Z2 Play
  • One Plus: 5, 5T, 6

Dave
I was looking at this T-Mo deal a little deeper.  You have to add a line to an account to get the deal. I was thinking of moving the family over to T-Mo in the future but I don't want to pay for 2 lines up to that point.  

OnePlus 6T

Save $580 via bill credits w/ eligible trade in when you add a line

For a limited time, buy a OnePlus 6T on a monthly payment plan, add a new qualifying line of service (2+ total), trade in an eligible device, and get $580 via promotional credits and trade in value. 

How to get this offer: 
  • Buy qualifying device on a monthly payment plan
  • Add a new line of service to an existing account (2+ lines total)
  • Trade-in an eligible phone in good condition
  • Your trade-in device will have the Fair Market Value deducted from the offer amount and applied as a bill credit, then the remainder paid via monthly Recurring Device Credits.
  • Bill credits will be applied 1-2 bill cycles after device ships

Eligible trade in devices in good condition include: 
  • Samsung: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Plus, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy S8 Active, Note8, Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Plus, Galaxy S6 Active
  • Google: Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel, Pixel XL
  • LG: V30, V30+, G7, V20, G6
  • Motorola: Z2 Force, Z2 Play
  • One Plus: 5, 5T, 6

I think I have my list.

Fire TV Cube. Per@awraynor
Titan security key by Google
Pixel 3XL via Google store

Maybe a fire DVR box.

What's on your list?

Dave

Ok wait.

Walmart ad - https://www.walmart.com/

$249 for iPad 6th gen, 32 gb.

$168 for a 32" Samsung gaming monitor. 1080p and only 60hz but nice.

Linksys Velop 3pack $199

cskenney

Not really seeing anything I can't live without.

The items I want are not on sale for Black Friday.  I am leaning towards a GoPro 7 Black for recording softball games.  There are mounts that fasten to the backstop fence and combine that with external battery you can record 3 to 4 games a day.  My daughter will be playing in approximately 10 tournaments on a travel softball team next year and I want to capture some of the action.

cskenney

I decide to pick up the Ring Video Doorbell Pro bundled with the Chime Pro from Best Buy.  https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ring-video-doorbell-pro-and-chime-pro-bundle/6288005.p?skuId=6288005

It is $179.99 and comes with a free Echo Dot (3rd gen).  I also used Ebates and will get 2% back on the purchase.

I also bought my wife a Fitbit Charge 3 (her idea).  They are $119 at many places right now.  Use Ebates and buy from Fitbit you get 8% cash back.

• Like 1

Dave

We love our Pro. Have 2.

schoondoggy
JROrtiz

I haven't done any black Friday shopping in years but this year I couldn't help myself. Here's a summary:

• Google Pixel 3 XL ($200 off @ Google Store)
  • Pixel Charging Stands (x2. 50% off @ Best Buy)
  • Google Home Hubs (x3. $50 off @ Google Store meant to purchase at Best Buy for the points but didn't grab them in time)
  • Surface Go 8GB (15% off eBay coupon)
  • Surface Studio 2 (Okay, this wasn't a black Friday deal but it was part of the shopping spree)

Dave

Wow, that is a list! When you get some time we should "Surface Geeks" out about your Studio 2 on RESET.