RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

InitiativeQ

Trig0r

Anyone seen this yet?

https://initiativeq.com/dashboard

I'd post my referral link but @Dave can post his if its worth anything...

Lots of people saying its a pyramid scheme, but there's no money involved, just an email address, which if you have your own domain, you can use anything..

Dave

I got a referral from a buddy. Need to use it.

Try it. Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/SbGcbeQ6Q

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Trig0r

Yeah good luck running out of invites, I had 5, then they give you more when you use those, then, once those 15 are gone you get paid on the people that you invited invite more people, there's no monetary cost but that's a hell of a lot of email addresses they're collecting...

Dave

Ya, it seems odd. Just email addys though? I don't get it.

Maybe it's a "white" scam. Collect all the email and say, "look how easily duped you are!" FOMO

Trig0r

Hardly duped tho, just set up a random email address on the domain you have, then you can see if its ever dropped elsewhere...

Works for me :D

Jason

Finally joined. Curious to see where this goes. Took the chance. Used real email.

Trig0r

The only argument against at this point that I have seen is what about if you have friends that aren't tech savvy and they end up getting duped in the future because this whole thing is about getting easily lead people to part with an email address...