RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Rachio 3 now works with HomeKit!

Dave

Rachio 3 now works with HomeKit!

The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller now works with Apple HomeKit to bring all of your smart home devices under one roof. 

Use the Apple Home™ app to easily start / stop zones or stop a schedule from running - even control watering by talking to Siri
®!

Purchase the first smart sprinkler controller to work with HomeKit - upgrade to Rachio 3 today. 

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 11.43.25 AM.png

Just ask Siri.

Go beyond app control! Ask Siri to “turn on my sprinklers in the backyard” or “stop watering the vegetable garden,” for hands-free watering control from iOS devices, HomePod™, Apple Watch® and more.

Celebrate HomeKit - $30 off Rachio 3!

Upgrade to our newest technology for less using codeHomeKit30 at checkout. Offer ends Oct. 7!

https://fave.co/2OQVgev - Shop Now

Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller and HomeKit Features: 
  • Effortless Setup – In only a matter of minutes, Rachio 3 is up and running in the Apple Home app.
  • Simple Control via App or Voice – Rachio 3 can be controlled using the Apple Home app on iPhone or iPad, or using Siri on any iOS device, Apple TV, Apple Watch or HomePod.
  • Remote Access – HomePod and Apple TV enable remote access to Rachio 3 at any time, anywhere.
HomeKit integration is available beginning today for Rachio 3 owners nationwide. 

Jason

Guess this is a good advancement. Mine is hooked up to Amazon Echo yet I never use voice activation.