For sale , Microsoft Surface 3 tablet , 4 gigs memory, 128 gig storage

good  used condition

includes

Urban Armor Gear scout case for surface 3

Blue type cover for surface 3

Surface 3 pen

and charger/cable

Asking $200 Plus actual shipping from Central Indiana, USA 

I love the tablet, but had to get an Ipad so I could facetime with my granddaughter !

Al_Borges
For sale , Microsoft Surface 3 tablet , 4 gigs memory, 128 gig storage
good  used condition

includes
Urban Armor Gear scout case for surface 3
Blue type cover for surface 3
Surface 3 pen
and charger/cable

Asking $200 Plus actual shipping from Central Indiana, USA 

I love the tablet, but had to get an Ipad so I could facetime with my granddaughter !
Sold !
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• andypdm
      By andypdm
      Hello everybody!

I have a Surface Pro 4 i7 with 512GB which was very expensive! After a couple of months I have noticed that sometimes when I put it to sleep it won't wake up and I have to reset the whole thing. I love the device and use it a lot, and I twitted Microsoft and they contacted me and say that I have to replace it... I am OK with that but I live in UK and the service is from USA, they say they do not have my device and have to send me a refurbished one, on the other hand I can see the UK store has my model. 

My question is, what do you guys think of refurbished devices? Does it affect the performance? I am not too annoyed about the issue, I just do not put it to sleep anymore, but on the other hand it is annoying that a new and expensive item does not work properly. What would you guys do? I mostly use my Surface to draw with Illustrator and Photoshop... 

I would appreciate any short of advice and help!

Thank you very much!
    • EON1488993291
      By EON1488993291
      Hello!

I have a Surface RT (32 GB) and it only has 1.69 GB of space left on the HD. The thing is that I have almost nothing on it (just a few apps that I check and do NOT take a lot of space, and small files), so I don't know what is taking so much space. Does anyone knows where is all that memory going? I have not being able to find it (I have checked the size of the apps, delete the trash can, delete the internet history/cookies)...

Also, I want to upgrade to Windows 8.1. These are the two ways that I have think of doing it, but I will like your opinion on which option is better (or if there is a better way):

Plan 1: take the tablet to its original status (in PC settings > General > Remove everything and reinstall Windows), move the recovery files to a thumb drive (http://www.surfacegeeks.net/forums/index.php?/topic/192-surface-rt-how-to-free-up-4-gigabytes-of-storage-space-on-your-rt/), and do all updates to take it to Windows 8.1

Plan 2: free some space by moving the recovery files to a thumb drive, make the upgrade to Windows 8.1, run a cleanup disk and defragment the drive

Making a backup of the files in the tablet is easy b/c there is not much in it, but my main concerns for the process are: I am going to loose microsoft office? is it going to ask me for any key/license number (if I ever had one, I don't know where it is)? anything else that I am missing?

Thanks!

EON
    • Dave
      By Dave
      Indianapolis, IN
      http://content.microsoftstore.com/store/detail-holiday/Indianapolis-IN

8702 Keystone Crossing
      Indianapolis, IN 46240
      Phone: Coming Soon

Where to find us
      This store is on the Lower Level of the Fashion Mall at Keystone, in front of Abercrombie & Fitch.

I would like to start organizing a line party on release day. I'm not sure if it's possible to do a midnight release since it's in the middle of the mall. Hopefully we will have more info in the coming weeks.
    • G. WadeTech
      By G. WadeTech
      I am thinking about going to the event at the MOA on October 25th and I am interested to see if there are others that would be interested in meeting up at the store. Anyone want to go?
    • Dave
      By Dave
      Surface with Windows RT, 32 GB: $499
      Surface with Windows RT, 32 GB with Black Touch Cover: $599
      Surface with Windows RT, 64 GB with Black Touch Cover: $699
      Surface Touch Cover (white, red, black, cyan, or pink): $120
      Surface Type Cover: $130
      Initial reactions? To high?