RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

OMG I'm watching HGTV off of my HDHomeRun Connect!

Dave

I just subscribed to HD HomeRun Premium TV to see what it is all about.  Hello, I'm watching HGTV now!  Over ten years cutting the cord and this is a first.  All of those years have been with SiliconDust and the HDHR.  I had the older white ones with two coax inputs and I recall the move to the newer unit with only a single coax input as mind blowing!  I had two of the older ones so coax and splitters were a big mess.  Now, I have OTA and a good handful of cable channels.  I'm configuring it on Plex as I type this up.

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.26.19 PM.png

Get your hardware here - https://amzn.to/2BKxTkC

Subscribe here - https://shop.silicondust.com/shop/product-category/premium-tv/

Dave

Well crap....there's nothing on.....

Guess I'll get back to work.

Dave

24 Hour Follow Up

I'm recording everything I can. HGTV, Discovery channel, etc.  I have yet to get into details on the DVR operation.  You know, all those little details that matter when your either recording or watching back a show.  I'll chat about it a bit on the next RESET.  Is anyone else Plex as their TV interface?  How about the premium streaming product?

ShadowPeo

I hate you, there is nothing like this in Australia, in some respects, we are so far ahead of you in the adoption of some new tech, and so far behind in others that we may as well be in the dark ages