RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Monitoring Temps in your WHS

Gadgmeister

i am sure most of you are familiar with CPUID but if not it is a Temp monitoring program , the free version gives temps from all the bits that get hot in your Pc and i have RDP`d into my WHS and installed it there so i can RDP in and keep an eye on my temps

the paid version lets you monitor your WHS PC temps remotely from another PC running CPUID

CPUID

SIW is awsome guys, wholly cow that is a lot of info lol and the Disk Management tool looks brilliant, i love the idea of a wireframe diagramatic layout that gives temps remotely, even if it is just disks... awww should i , shouldnt i ... i just no i am going to brake something if i do lol

outside here in the Uk it is -1.0c , my garage is probably 3 maybe 4 degrees warmer and i have case temps of 19c , CPU is 23c and HD`s are 23c, they are the best temps my old machine has ever run at and it only has 1 single case fan and odviously a CPU fan , seems to love it out there lol

There is also an addin for the intel ss4200 and fujitsu scaleo (same thing different name) from fujitsu that gives you all your voltages and system temps, and fan speeds in the console its pretty basic but works well.

Ok i have installed and configured Disk Management to the shape and particualr drive bay layout i have in my server ... oh man it looks good .. i am so easily pleased hahahaha , i just love that plug-in, seriously it is great

csford
will it work on any Pc or is it solely for the ss4200 ??