RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

GRFT Fork

Trig0r

As per @Dave's comments on the podcast, the fork in ANY coin that makes ASIC's useless will mean a huge drop in difficulty, if you are quick there is chance to make some better returns if you switch over before everyone else does, people away, not aware of the fork etc..

GRFT has just forked and is now seeing ~1800% drop in difficulty, profit per 1Kh/s has gone from 0.02$ to 3.96$ as I type this...

GRFT has dropped a bit, its down to 2.21$/1KH/s.

If you can create a list of coins based on Monero, see which ones haven't forked, then given enough time we can create wallets and find pools (with low enough pay thresholds) ready to mine, set up a separate folder and be ready to go at a moments notice..

GRFT has dropped a bit, its down to 2.21$/1KH/s.

If you can create a list of coins based on Monero, see which ones haven't forked, then given enough time we can create wallets and find pools (with low enough pay thresholds) ready to mine, set up a separate folder and be ready to go at a moments notice..

Double Down!

Maybe I should do a post in the crypto club and we can work on it together?

Ok, so GRFT has dropped back to 0.88$/1KH/s but the pool I am on is saying that its going to fork in 33.5k blocks time, weird as they said it was forking yesterday, the drop in difficulty and the pool rate would support that, dunno whats going on with it atm, not sure if its pool or actual GRFT related..