RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Trig0r

GRFT Fork

Trig0r

As per @Dave's comments on the podcast, the fork in ANY coin that makes ASIC's useless will mean a huge drop in difficulty, if you are quick there is chance to make some better returns if you switch over before everyone else does, people away, not aware of the fork etc..

GRFT has just forked and is now seeing ~1800% drop in difficulty, profit per 1Kh/s has gone from 0.02$ to 3.96$ as I type this...

Dave

Mine it! Can't wait for MSR to follow suit.

Trig0r

Is there a table of coins that haven't forked yet, and a date/block ID for those so we can kinda work a plan as to what, and when to mine?

Dave

That's a good question. I should do a little more research.

Trig0r

GRFT has dropped a bit, its down to 2.21$/1KH/s.

If you can create a list of coins based on Monero, see which ones haven't forked, then given enough time we can create wallets and find pools (with low enough pay thresholds) ready to mine, set up a separate folder and be ready to go at a moments notice..

Dave

GRFT has dropped a bit, its down to 2.21$/1KH/s.

If you can create a list of coins based on Monero, see which ones haven't forked, then given enough time we can create wallets and find pools (with low enough pay thresholds) ready to mine, set up a separate folder and be ready to go at a moments notice..

Double Down!

Maybe I should do a post in the crypto club and we can work on it together?

Trig0r

Plan planned..

Trig0r

Ok, so GRFT has dropped back to 0.88$/1KH/s but the pool I am on is saying that its going to fork in 33.5k blocks time, weird as they said it was forking yesterday, the drop in difficulty and the pool rate would support that, dunno whats going on with it atm, not sure if its pool or actual GRFT related..

Dave

Is there a new estimated date for it?  Did something go wrong I wonder?

Trig0r

Pass, the block has passed and the $/KHS is back to up 1.43$

Sign in to follow this