RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Buy and Sell Forum

steeve

I was looking to put a wanted in the buy and sell, but I can't start a topic, only a new starter on this forum, so I guess might be a time limit imposed, anyone know?

Recently got a new Gen8 second hand and missing a few bits, so was only looking for a drive bay caddy (its missing one), and the service tool (I like to have things complete!), but ebay isnt being useful.

Also, extreme long shot, but does anyone know what the screws/bolts are that hold the drives into the caddy, I know torx t10, but not the thread or size, again I am missing a couple!!!

Thanks for any help, and I'll post in buy and see once I'm allowed.

Steve

Not sure what the number is, but there is a post count associated with posting in the buy and sell area.
Where are you located?
The drive screws are 6-32 thread. They have very wide heads and a very steep angle to the countersink.

Not sure what the number is, but there is a post count associated with posting in the buy and sell area.
Where are you located?
The drive screws are 6-32 thread. They have very wide heads and a very steep angle to the countersink.

Located in UK.

Thanks for the info about the screws, not an easy thing to search for, found some, but US based and shipping was silly prices.

Might be better to go to a local (offline) nut and bolt supplier!

I'll see how many posts I get before I can post in there, thanks.