RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Installation media, WHS v1

TheGuru

Hi guys,

Maybe you can help me out.

I'm trying to install a WHS v1 - just for fun. I do have the license key but the installation media is long gone.

I looked at ebay, but people are charging insane prices for the OS. $100 for a 10yr piece of software. No thanks.

So, anyone having the installation media for a WHS v1?

And, no WHS2011 is not an option - I do have that version available - I'm looking for the original version.

Kind regards,

Bjorn

Well, that didn't take long. Yes, he does have the WHSv1 ISO. It's 808MB and seems to be 32bit. Is that OK?

I also have the Restore Disk: 406MB, and the Connector: 1MB.

Well, that didn't take long. Yes, he does have the WHSv1 ISO. It's 808MB and seems to be 32bit. Is that OK?

Awesome, Ikon-TNG! That is absolutely perfect. I don't need the restore disk and the connector is already on the server AFAIR.

Can you share it with me somehow, dropbox, onedrive or something similar?

Thanks a bunch!

Was WHS v1 the one in the green or blue cd case, I might still have mine in the shed..

Hi Trigor, It's the blue one. WHS2011 was the green. Ikon-TNG has already found it for me, so I'll use his copy.

Thanks for taking the time to help me :)

Br, Bjorn

• 1 year later...

On 3/19/2018 at 6:15 AM, TheGuru said:

Hi Trigor, It's the blue one. WHS2011 was the green. Ikon-TNG has already found it for me, so I'll use his copy.

Thanks for taking the time to help me :)

Br, Bjorn

On 3/16/2018 at 6:38 PM, Ikon-TNG said:

This maybe a long shot but I have been trying to find these CDs for awhile now and google has brought me here. Anyway I can get them from any of ya guys?

I forgot my login and password to my H340 so I'm trying to do a recovery so I dont have to wipe it all and start from scratch as I have files from over the years on it. If I cant get the CDs I would have to do a complete wipe and start from scratch which I dont want to.

Thanks

Edited by WuCreW
EDIT