RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

Electroneum Mobile Miner goes Live Monday, March 5th, 2018

Dave

Hey all,

I just got a notice that ETN, Electroneum, will bring it's Mobile Miner to everyone on March 5th.  This is a first of its kind.  The app, will do it all for you.  Create and maintain a wallet, and mine coins for you.  Let's start with the app.  Android first and iOS later.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.electroneum.mobile&hl=en

image.png

Once you get it up and running click the settings/More  button and scan my code!

image.png

There is a lot of hype around this coin and I've been invested in it since December.  Ya, disclaimer, I own ETN, and hope it does well.  I've mined it for a while now and am intrigued by this mobile miner.  I think it is one step towards creating a currency that can be used mobile only.  Earned mobile, and spent mobile.  It has a way to go but I hope it gets there.

The other cool thing with this coin and team is they just finished up showing at Mobile World Congress.  What a great place to get the word out.  I hope to see this coin in the press more often.  Let me know if you have questions.

If you are interested in mining this coin I can help.

cskenney

Where is the mining power coming from? I don’t need something draining my battery or causing excessive heat in my mobile device.

Dave

Yes, that is a concern, but the beta participants have noted that it doesn't effect the phone that much.  Having said that, it also doesn't generate as much either.  Obviously, there is no way a phone can power a miner like a GPU can.  I'm thinking mine while charging/sleeping?  I haven't heard much from the beta users other than what I stated above.  I'm excited to try it out.

Trig0r

I'm sat on this as well, price has gone down recently would be nice if it rocketed....

Dave

Good time to turn some BTC into ETN though.  ;)

Dave

Some are saying this mobile miner may just be nothing at all and they are simply trickling coin to your phone in a simple marketing push.

Trig0r

Perhaps, will be sat on 10k of this shortly, will then move to something else that will cover costs.

Done with Graft for now, got just over 1k of that which I'll sit on, its not on any exchanges yet so expect the price to be manipulated as it hits exchange then for it to fall on its arse..

Dave

It's live. You can start earning for free.Screenshot_20180305-104432.png

Trig0r

37H/s

What device is that?!?!

Dave

Pixel 2 why?