RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Dave

ZCL to BTCPrivate Fork Mining Bonus

Dave

This one needs some explaining. The ZCLassic team is collecting donations to help pay for the expenses incurred from the upcoming Bitcoin Private fork.  You can't hand them money, but you can donate hashing power.  You simply mine ZClassic and it goes to the developers and in turn they will give you Bitcoin Private coin with a little bonus attached.  You can do this easily with Awesome Miner as well.  @jcollison and I both have a card or two pointed at the Fund and I can tell you that my hashing IS showing up in their system and I have earned some BTCP.  It's another speculative thing.   It's not "get rich quick" rather, earn a little extra BTCP in the hope that it increases in value.

Read More - https://fund.zclassic.org/

Instead of putting a long post on how to get this done, I'm going to link to this YouTube video which will have you minining on this in less than 15 minutes.  

The thing to keep in mind is that these coins have value in fragments of a coin.  Meaning, .090 of a ZCL Classic has value.  Use Coin Gecko to value the .090 of ZCL to USD.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/zclassic/usd

Leave your questions or comments below.

• Like 1

jcollison

I turned all 4 of my 1060s to it.  Why not?  This could be interesting

Dave

I ran it 24 hours.  I agree, it could be interesting.  I may put more hash on it later but at the moment I'm back on ETN.  Honestly, this BTCPrivate is probably the better play.

• Like 1

Ikon-TNG

If my reading is correct, people mining BitCoin are public: i.e. their BitCoin ID and transaction details are viewable by others. BitCoinPrivate keeps those details hidden. Is that right?