Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Moto X4 on Project fi is now $249

Dave

This is a fantastic deal.  $249 for the Moto X4 on Project Fi. I pay $20 a month for unlimited phone calls and texts plus $10 a month per Gigabyte of data used.  My Bill is usually at that $30 mark plus fees.  If you use more data you pay for it.  If you use over 60Gb you pay up to 60 Gb and then the rest is free up to 15Gb, then you get a little throttle back on speed.  It's a great service that I can't recommend enough.

You can also get it on 24 months No Interest via Google.  Pay $10 a month or pay it off anytime during that 2 years.  Once you are on Fi you can get new phones at zero interest.  Order through the app and never go into the Verizon or ATT store again.

My favorite part?  International service.  Same data fees as home with no surcharge.  Oh, and free data SIMs.  You can order a free data SIM, meaning, if you have a second device that you want to use as data you can get a SIM with no monthly fee.  It uses your same data pool.  Tablet, second phone, laptop, etc.

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.34.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.34.46 AM.png

Sign up and get $20 credit too.  I'll get a credit as well.  https://g.co/fi/r/9WX36D

Screen Shot 2018-02-05 at 8.43.54 AM.png