RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

PowerColor RED DEVIL Golden Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 AXRX 580 8GBD5-3DHG/OC 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI $439

Dave

This card is a monster.  8Gb of RAM and that is super important to miners and gamers.

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 10.11.55 AM.png

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131712&Tpk=N82E16814131712

Turn your ad blocker off when clicking RESET Forums links please? Ensures I can keep the lights on!

$439 on Newegg

Daily estimates on NiceHash are $2.29

Monthly, $68

Comes with a FREE Riser

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812423197

If you need it that is a nice touch.

£309 ex vat here in the UK, I paid £260 for my Asus one, tbh thats not as much an increase as you would expect given current issues getting cards..

Wonder how many will ditch kit now values are going down, bail out, sell cards, move on...

I think a lot are.  I just ditched 3 cards.  Cards I didn't need honestly.  I have my mining rig running that gives me enough.  I do have a surprise coming next week.  Will podcast about it.

This 580 is a monster card though.  I really liked the AMD cards but you need more patience with them.  Dial them in and they are fantastic.  I really want to game on one too.  I never mixed with NVIDIA though but know it can be done.  I also found they hashed awesome in the cryptonite pools like OCUK.  ETN, KRB, SUMO, MSR, Monero types.  Also, on NH, but you have to use NH Legacy Miner and benchmarking can be tricky if it doesn't fly through the first time.

Only issue I have with AMD cards is driver issues, that's why my 270x was taken out of my main rig, Windows 10 locking up when trying to install drivers all the bloody time..

I don't know. I have in various rigs 2x1050TIs, a 1060 (6GB), a 1070 and in the Ryzen an RX580.

The 1060 and 1070 do significantly better in NiceHash for me.