Dave

Anyone playing Fortnite on PC?

Dave

My 10 year old loves this game on the XBOX and I just noticed it's on PC as well.  Anyone playing?  I was thinking about using one of these lower end GPU's I have in my Windows 10 PC for some updated gaming.  I'm out of date but I picked up Battlefront, the first one for PC as well.  It's on Mac too?  Wow.

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 8.29.13 AM.png

schoondoggy

When I built an entry level gaming PC for my daughter, GTX 1060, I expected higher end games to look better, they did, but I was surprised at how much better all games looked. She plays the Sims, the better graphics card made all of the textures look better. A GTX 1050 maybe have been good enough. Reviews of the RX 550 point out good gaming graphics for sub $100 card.

Trig0r

The youth here plays it on XBox, I did look at it but as I couldn't cross-platform with him and kick his ass I didn't bother, always up for a bit of community gaming though if others are up for it.

Usually found playing Diablo3, Elite Dangerous, IL2, BF3/4 or CS....

Dave

Can we create a league or anything?  I know the boy gets on a "team" with his buddies.  I'm not sure the ling.

Jason

Used to play Battlefield 2 back in day. Haven’t heard of this game but will check it out.

FancyCakes

Fortnite is my jam! The wonderful thing is the price for the Battle Royale mode: FREE.

There aren't any "leagues" or anything like that, but you can group up with a "squad" of up to four players and play that way.

Feel free to add me at: Fancycakes82

Ikon-TNG

I thought I recalled seeing TV ads for Battle Royale, but then I remembered those were for Clash Royale.

Dave
7 hours ago, FancyCakes said:

Fortnite is my jam! The wonderful thing is the price for the Battle Royale mode: FREE.

There aren't any "leagues" or anything like that, but you can group up with a "squad" of up to four players and play that way.

Feel free to add me at: Fancycakes82

I have yet to start.  I have it downloaded on PC and Mac.  My PC keyboard is garbage so I need a new one to play with.  My 10 year old says we can play together. ?  He is on xbox so I think that would be fun.

Trig0r

Downloaded and installed..