RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

NiceHash will fully reimburse its users

Dave

The Repayment program will start on Friday, February 2, 2018, and will initially reimburse 10% of the old balance amount to all users that were impacted by the security breach. NiceHash is committed to periodically repay the remaining amount to all users in the coming months. This means all users will be fully reimbursed, at the same time and under same conditions. Every new part of the reimbursement program will be announced in advance and users will be able to monitor repayment progress. If any user notices he had not received any respective payment, such user should immediately notify NiceHash in order to receive such payment. The old balance will be repaid in Bitcoins (BTC) and not in the fiat value or any other cryptocurrency. Below you can find more detailed information and instructions for internal wallet users and external wallet users.

Repayment program for internal wallet users

Users that were registered on the NiceHash platform before December 6, 2017 can log in to their account and can see their old balance tab under the Wallet section on their Dashboard. The old balance shows the total amount of Bitcoins (BTC) that users had on their wallet address prior to the attack. This balance will be fully reimbursed by NiceHash to users current balances, starting with the initial ten percent of the total amount on Friday, February 2, 2018. 
Registered users should enter the Repayment program by clicking the “Enter repayment program” button on their Dashboard. Users will be notified about all future payments in advance.

https://www.nicehash.com/news/nicehash-will-fully-reimburse-its-users

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 4.57.22 PM.png

• Like 1

Trig0r

I've got the grand total of 0.00200649 BTC in my old NH that was lost, they want to pay that back in 10% chunks, hardly seems worth it given they'll no doubt take a fee out of that as well...

Dave

I've got about $50 so I'll take it even at $5 a time.

Dave

Did you login and start the reimbursement process?  You have to login, check your wallet and click the button.  You will get 10% immediately.  Go!

• Like 1

Trig0r

Yeah, I've just checked my Wex account which is where it was paying out too and theres nothing there, checked the wallet address and it appears that Wex have changed my wallet ID at some point so its probably lost...

Sign in to follow this