RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Netgear announces HomeKit functionality with it's Arlo Baby Smart Camera

Arlo Phone Number

I really appreciate your blog, it’s really great information, thank you for this post. Users are choosing Arlo Support for Helping Arlo Security Cameras. The concern behind is our security is Arlo Support them with their Customer support number +1-877-984-6848 forever. To more information: http://bit.ly/2H1tOdt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Dave
      By Dave
      Today, Netgear announced HomeKit functionality in Arlo Baby Smart HD Monitoring Camera.  Parents with this camera can now easily pair it to HomeKit and ask Siri to show the baby camera.  Just as fun, you can listen in on baby's room as well as view from remote.

“HEY SIRI, SHOW ME THE NURSERY”

Netgear is the first smart baby camera to integrate with HomeKit.  You can easily watch and listen to live video stream with 2 way audio from Arlo Baby camera through your iOS  Home app.  Netgear won an innovation award with Arlo Baby Smart HD camera at CES 2017.  It can be found at most big box stores and on Amazon for $231.99. http://amzn.to/2D2fm0b

You will immediately recognize the Baby Smart Cameras as it can be dressed up to look more appealing in a child's room instead of the look of an intruding security camera.  It also has temperature and air quality sensors to give you more insight into your baby's room as well as peace of mine.  You can use motion alerts to stay let you know when baby's nap is over or you can use an audio alert to let you know as well.  It will also send air quality notifications.
      One feature I think differentiates this camera from the others is the "near-invisible" infrared in order to get night vision.  It also has a rechargeable battery so you can move the camera to wherever baby is.

• Vadito
      By Vadito
      For years I have been able to remotely view and connect cameras at my elderly parent’s home.  I used the dyndns.org service and various ports to be able to view cameras around the home.  But recently their ISP “upgraded” to CGN, Carrier Grade NAT and dual stack.  From that moment, the dyndns service has not been working.  I loaded the dyndns client program on a computer at their home, and even with it running, the result is the same, no connection any camera.   I under the concept of the large private network the provider is using and that the cameras have to go through it.  I guess my question is how to I get there?  Is there a service that is designed to forward through a CGN?   Thanks for any help or advice.    

• SpivR
      By SpivR
      This probably deserves it's own thread but I'm not sure where it should go...

Just visited CEDIA 2017 in San Diego and one of the HOTTEST products just announced (and that I hadn't heard about before the show) is the new Netgear wireless IP Camera.

The folks that do the popular ARLO camera have a new line called FlexPower that uses the same physical packaging but is a completely separate system.

The FlexPower is a battery operated (rechargeable) wireless IP Camera that is fully ONVIF compatible.

It is a very clever system where a "base station" provides the ONVIF interface and controls multiple wireless cameras.  The cameras themselves are motion-activated, but the base station makes it all transparent to standard ONVIF systems.

Looking forward to seeing these when they ship at the end of October.

If it works smoothly with 3rd party NVR systems (like Blue Iris and SecuritySpy, etc.) this could be a real game changer - the benefits of a wireless/battery-powered camera connected to a standard back-end NVR.

https://www.netgear.com/about/press-releases/2017/ONVIF-COMPLIANT-SECURITY-CAMERA.aspx