RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Ikon-TNG
      By Ikon-TNG
      Continuing to work on Windows 10 networking, I found another error by reading more posts in forums. This one, as the title says, relates to NET VIEW. When I run this command on my Windows 10 desktop computer I get the 'dreaded' 1231 error. I haven't got it resolved. If anyone has any ideas, please post them. I'm now looking at something called lanmanworkstation. The post recommends changing running "sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi". No idea what that does. Then I'm supposed to run " sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled". Again, no idea.

Anyway, I think I will do a backup of drive C: before even attempting anything like this.

Oh, and Paragon Backup cannot find my server at all.
    • ChrisB1488993274
      By ChrisB1488993274
      Hi there,

New to this forum site, so apologies if the post is not in the best category etc....

Have had a Surface RT for a couple of months now - given to me as a xmas present - and I have to say, I absolutely love it.

I also have a new Nokia Lumia 925 running Wp8.

I wondered whether any apps existed, like Smartglass for Xbox 360 / Xbox One, that enabled use of a wp8 handset as a mouse or trackpad to control the surface rt? Doesn't need to be full on remote support etc, just a simple additional control, like a bluetooth mouse.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Chris

• reiaya
      By reiaya
      sometimes, whenever I turn off the surface pro 2, with winsows 8.1 and then turn it on, i find out that it doesnt detect my internet, i click on the torubleshooting and it says that maybe is the dirver that haw not beimg read, so i need to restart it, and it happens so often that im not sure what to do, since the troubleshootinf thingy does mothing, and im driving nuts about needing to restart it over and over again.

aaahhhh! i want to love my surfacepro and every week is a different nasty error with windows. today suddenly it stopped to functionnthe touch mode...and again need to restart it again. grrr... amy ideas?
    • Joe_Miner
      By Joe_Miner
      One of my HTPC's that starts to the MS account (N40L running Windows 10 Pro)  -- the Launch Pad would Load & Log in OK but the icon's are not visible (i.e. Backup, Remote, Shared Folders, Dashboard) but everything worked and from my WHS2011 it was backing up OK etc -- I was going to mess with it when I had a block of spare time then I noticed that another of my PC's that also starts up to another MS account (Z68 with i5 running Windows 10 Pro) started showing a blank Launch Pad also!  
      Has one of the W10 updates trashed this?  
      Anyone else experiencing the same?

What the french Toast!
    • krom
      By krom
      Fry's has the Logitech Harmony Link available for $79....regularly $99

http://www.frys.com/product/6839016?site=frysecampaign

PCDoc did a review of this device in this post here:

http://homeservershow.com/logitech-link.html