RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
jcollison

Awesome Miner

jcollison

Really dug in today with Awesome Miner and Mining Pool Hub and seeing some really good results.  Free version is good, learning curve is about 2 hours but worth it.  The 4 1060s are mining at about $2.50 each per day.  It has also been picking some coins that have seen some single day run ups that have been impressive.  I am not letting the pool sell to a single coin, but keeping the individual ones for future growth.  Liking it so far.  Been using Bitworth (Apple App Store) to keep track of it all. 

Dave

You and Wieger talked me into putting a machine on it. Was pretty easy when u had help. Otherwise it can be tricky. I like seeing the progress of it. My wallet is fat with some crazy coins. I'm converting a few to litecoin so I can trade or buy some coin I have my eye on. I do want to do what your doing at some point too. If my other pool doesn't kick it in gear I'll move all my machines over.
I hope I can get them to all work to that one wallet at MPH.

thanlindley

I’m using a similar setup with Awesome Miner and MPH. Just spent some time trying to Overclock my cards to get more MH/s. Since the profit miner changes rapidly and the obscure coins are hard to know value it is hard to tell what daily or monthly profit might be.
OCUK Electronium seems to be stalled today.
Does Bitworth cover many of the obscure altcoins?

Dave

ETN mining is definitely stuck. All large pools seeing issues. I like that pool because it also uses CPU but I can leave a little power pointed to it and move all cards over to MPH. Maybe as soon as tomorrow. I want to wait for this next block for sure. Possibly 24 hours post as well.

I've not looked into bitworth. I have so many wallets and exchanges! Crazy.

Don't forget JSECOIN! Click my beta test link. I can't wait to analyze a few days of results.

https://homeservershow.com/miner/

jcollison

Remember, Crazy Altcoins = BTC just a year ago.  One of them might have a run and you can miss it.

Just sayin

• Like 1

Dave

Agreed. But, do we get overtime for mining Christmas Day? Merry Christmas fellow miners!

• Like 1

cskenney

Where can I find some guidance on setting up Awesome Miner?@jcollison?@dave?

Dave

I just wrote the steps down after Jim and Wieger helping me.  I'll test them with you.

jcollison

Weiger just made a video on AM set up.  DO you follow him on Facebook Chris?

cskenney

I watched his video. Same steps that Dave helped walk me thru last night.