RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

OCUK Mining Pool

Trig0r

2 today not enough for ya lol

Dave

LOL, no. I need to move a PC downstairs to the basement to keep it cool!

Dave

I've pulled one mining machine off of the OCUK pool and moved it over to Awesome Miner and Mining Pool Hub.  Just as a little test.  I still don't think i've got xmr-stak fully optimized as there are a lot of things to it.  Awesome Miner seems pretty easy to use so far.  It pegged the heck out of my cards instantly. Something I wasn't able to do with xmr-stak.  I'll keep you posted.

Dave

Rough day.

Our Pool

Hash Rate: 266.14 KH/sec

Block Found: a day ago

Current Block Effort: 223.00%

Connected Miners: 138

Total Pool Fee: 0.2%

Block Found Every: 12 hours (est.)

Trig0r

Hash rate and number of miners has gone up, long or orphan blocks seem to be happening everywhere, maybe an actual issue with ETN?

Hard to see this as anything other than a learning experience at the mo..

Dave

Thankfully I diversified. Already sitting on litecoin.

Dave

Christmas Block! ETN for all!

• Like 1

Dave

Got 12 ETN on that last block.  That's cause I pulled all my hash power off. Still had some hashes from the big spikes as seen below though.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 10.48.54 AM.png

The next one will be interesting as it will be only the small line at the bottom!  But, keeps me active on OCUK and a little ETN in my pocket.

Trig0r

My last 3 layouts have been 116, 116, 104.

The problem with ETN is it's shyte overall, either orphan blocks or ones waaaay over 100%, there's something wrong there somewhere...

I'll probably move to NH again due to simplicity, multipool due to already being setup there or hold out for a change of coin on the ocuk pool..

Unless there's an option for HSSpool or something we can do here as a group that benefits us as individuals as well as does something for Dave in someway other than that patreon thing, pays hosting or whatever...

Dave

I've been looking at that for sure. Would be nice to have our own. I have a few ideas but not enough time. CES around the corner as well.