RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

OCUK Mining Pool

Dave

This has been a crazy whirlwind of 24 hours.  ETN, to KRB, back to ETN. And learning the whole way.

Trig0r

Back to ETN now, KRB block dropped just under an hour ago..

Trig0r

@Dave KRB threshold is being reduced so any part coins should come over at some point.

Trig0r

Oh, and just to make you laugh, theres a few guys left in KRB that have found 2 blocks in the last hour or so lol

Dave

Oh FFS!

Trig0r

Sods Law ;)

• Like 1

jcollison

Nope.  I moved over to Awesome Miner and have been using Mining Pool Hub.  Some interesting options there.  

thanlindley

I'm getting used to AwesomeMiner.

I have one "Profit Miner" running with MPH (Mining Pool Hub) and I have the Auto-Exchange set to Litecoin.  Haven't met the threshold for transfer to my Litecoin wallet yet.....getting closer at 0.02.   And I have a "Managed Miner" trying to run Electronium with OCUK.  Haven't gotten anything from that at all yet.  

I'm sure there are some config changes/tweaks I could make but I'm not there yet.

Trig0r

The OCUK stuff has been so unlucky its almost amusing tbh, there were 7 guys left in the KRB pool after most users either swapped back to ETN at 7pm or waited, like I did for a block to drop, since most have moved the KRB pool has found 3 blocks with ridiculous % worktime..