RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

OCUK Mining Pool

thanlindley

I think I was able to setup AwesomeMiner with minigpool.com using Litecoin as my prefered AutoExchange coin and my wallet address.   The AwesomeMiner is running 33.96/MH/s and 64*C

We will see what happens in the morning.

Trig0r

***For those on the OCUK Mining Pool***

A block was found a few hours ago that seems to be a stale block, the guys are moving to a different coin.

http://krb.ocukminingpool.com/

Trig0r
Pool website here: http://krb.ocukminingpool.com

Take note of the new ports on the getting started page

If you already have a config file you can simply change the port and payment address, software and everything else is the same.

Dave

Well of course!

Trig0r

Sods law, been really unlucky with ETN, I'm sat on 165 of them at the mo, might just hold them for now see what happens..

First ETN block was pretty quick, second was 300%, 3rd pretty quick, 70 odd, then to find an orphaned block after 150% was a kick in the balls, thats how it goes though unfortunately, most are used to using Nicehash to arent used to the pissing about that direct mining comes with..

3 KRB blocks in 10 minutes, 10% 3%, coming in thick and fast lol, lower payouts but a much faster turn around..

Dave

I'm on the noob page now and will see if I can get it reconfigured before the first school bus arrives!

Dave

Ok.  Ready to mine once the blockchain downloads.  I like that karbo wallet.

Dave

Taking forever for karbo wallet to sync. xmr-stak logged in and working.

I had to look up "sods law" BTW.  ;)

Trig0r

Haha yeah I did think about that after I posted it, the joys of local expressions in a global meeting place eh...

Trig0r

Looks like the OCUK guys are moving back to ETN tonight ~7pm (GMT), seems to be more chance of ETN increasing in value than KRB despite KRB payouts being more often, now the ETN difficulty has settled down (it spikes from time to time) we should be better off stick on ETN.