RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

OCUK Mining Pool

Dave
16 hours ago, jcollison said:

Don't rage quit Dave.  We are still working on it.

I moved over to Awesome Miner.  Lots of options, but still pretty easy.  IM on Facebook and I can walk you thru the 2 or 3 options that make a difference.  Currently, I am getting better results than I ever did with Nicehash.  I may never go back.

LOL  It's not a rage quit it's an evaluation of timer vs. benefit.  I'll jump on a chat with you and see what you are up to.  I looked into Awesome miner and winminer.  AM loses me when it gets to the pool.  Have not looked further with WM.

Still looking at the @Trig0r option.  Have some config to clean up.  Cuda dev install then try to run it again.

Trig0r

Which bit you stuck on chap, if you want I'll jsut send you over my "miner" folder, then all you'll have to do is change the wallet ID, presuming you have gotten that far, and fire it up..

Once its actually doing something then you can read up a bit more?

Dave

I think the wallet is ok.  Can open it and check balance. Have all the keys.

Starting up xmr-stak has Cuda errors. Installing  Cuda dev kit now. Not sure if Visual Studio is required or not.

Trig0r

Go into your xmr-stak folder, open up the nvidia.txt file, scroll down to "threads" and change it to 32.

Try again

Dave

I just changed bfactor from 6 to 8 and it seems to be running.  I didn't see your reply, sorry.

Difficulty # keeps climbing. Results accepted by Pool. New block detected....and so on.

Dave

Stable for now.  Hits the CPU harder than NH. GPU % all over the place.  Looks to be mining....

Thanks @Trig0r  Got me off the ledge.

Have one more rig to get running now!

Trig0r

Stick your wallet ID in here and it'll tell you how the pool is doing, ignore what it says your H/s is, the miner is more accurate, press H in the miner window and it'll tell you what the CPU/GPU are doing

http://ocukminingpool.com/

Dave

Pressing H

Two rigs running today.

I have a 495 and a 388 H/s.

Trig0r

I've got a VM running ~340H/s

1080Ti rig ~1070H/s

R9-270x rig tweaking it at the mo but ~600H/s

thanlindley

I'm just dipping my toe into mining.  I have a Coinbase account and just put together a computer with one GTX1070. 

If I can get it running, I'd add more GTX cards.   I'm stuck on AwesomeMiner trying to setup a pool address, not sure how to create an account or wallet with one of the pool sites.  

http://ocukminingpool.com/#

https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=home&normalize=nvidia

Hopefully I can just get it started and then see how things go.

-Nathaniel