RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Circle Home on Sale for $20 Off

Dave

I've been a big fan of this product and have it running in my home.  It's now $20 off if you follow this link.

http://mbsy.co/circlemedia/mccabeio

Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 11.53.44 AM.png

There is an Amazon link to buy it and December 17th to 22nd it will also be $20 off on the Circle website.  So heads up!

Take a look at the video below for a better understanding of what it can do for you.  In my house, if anything hops on my wifi the box will notify me immediately.  I've set it up so anything that jumps on is put in a KID friendly profile.  I look at what they are seeing on their iPads and can turn off apps. YouTube, Safari, App Store = Off.

DragonMage

3 days too late

Dave

Meaning you got something else?  

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I logged into my router yesterday and it looks like it has circle built in.

Dave

Netgear FTW.  Yes, Netgear partnered with Circle Home and their routers have it now.  Not sure if all but I think the NightHawk series?  Enable it and have fun with it.

Jason

Is it the full functionality of the Circle? And you must use Orbi in router mode.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Yes I have the nighthawk. I don't know about functionality because I haven't looked at circle before and haven't tried it yet because my kids have cell access. I assume circle is only for wifi devices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Dave
      By Dave
      Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security System with Siren (VMS4230) – 2 Rechargeable Wire-Free HD Cameras with Audio, Indoor/Outdoor, Night Vision (Certified Refurbished) - $269.99 Regular price is $400
      I remember paying $280 for base and one camera.  Nice deal!

http://amzn.to/2Iyghrs
    • npapanik
      By npapanik
      As in screenshot the Network cards of the Gen10 are shown in the removable list... As you can see I have the latest drivers and firmware for the two cards. This is a very annoying issue since you can accidentally lose network connectivity while ejecting an external USB device.

FYI the four disks installed at the front bays (Marvell controller) had the same issue but I fixed it by following MS's article:
      https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3083627/internal-sata-drives-show-up-as-removeable-media  

• Dave
    • Dave
      By Dave
      Peepholes were so 2017.  EZVIZ has announced  the EZVIZ Lookout Smart Door Viewer which will turn your door's peephole into a camera and touchscreen display!  You can also use the app to view who is outside your door!  Not only that, but  EZVIZ has also announced ezGuard, which is an outdoor/indoor all-in-one home security system that combines a full HD professional grade camera, smart siren, warning strobe light and onboard recording capability in one compact package.

Press release is below and stay tuned to RESET.FM podcast and this forum for more.  I'll be speaking with EZVIZ at CES 2018 and will show you everything!

You can also see their entire CES coverage here - http://www.ezvizlife.com/ces2018

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., January 10, 2018– EZVIZ Inc., a leading provider of video technology for the smart home, today announced the launch of its first smart entry security solution, the Lookout Smart Door Viewer, and ezGuard, a new addition to the EZVIZ rugged outdoor home security camera line.

Through the EZVIZ app, these latest additions to the EZVIZ ecosystem can integrate with each other as well as existing EZVIZ products, and third-party voice services like Amazon Alexa, to provide an enhanced smart home experience. The ezGuard 24-7 live video monitoring and recording captures activity on the outer perimeter, and the Lookout Smart Door Viewer automatically takes over at the entryway of the home.

EZVIZ’s award-winning Lookout Smart Door Viewer is a two-part smart home door entry video solution that enables an existing peephole in any door to become part of the connected home. Encased in a sleek and durable zinc alloy body, the EZVIZ Lookout Smart Door Viewer includes a high definition professional grade camera lens equipped with infrared adaptive technology for night vision. The lens connects via a secured cable through the peephole, and the action outside can be seen on a touchscreen display on the inside of the door.

The EZVIZ Lookout Smart Door Viewer’s extended remote viewing capability provides the convenience of secure viewing from anywhere through the app versus having to physically walk up to the door. Homeowners can create a gallery of trusted visitors in the app, and the facial recognition technology within the Lookout Smart Door Viewer quickly and accurately identifies who is at the door so the homeowner can act accordingly. An adjustable microphone, loudspeaker and integrated chime also make it a smart video doorbell.

EZVIZ’s other latest offering, the ezGuard, is an outdoor/indoor all-in-one home security system that combines a full HD professional grade camera, smart siren, warning strobe light and onboard recording capability in one compact package. The ezGuard has a proactive defense function that includes a 100 dB siren and lamp to alert the intruder that they’ve been spotted. The ezGuard’s motion detection sends your phone a live video feed of what’s going on outside. 

The ezGuard casing complements any décor, and can be installed outside of the front porch, over a driveway or near a gate. The ezGuard dual outdoor antennas ensure a strong connection to a home’s Wi-Fi signal even at a distance.

Its built-in waterproof microphone and speaker support two-way talk for convenient and secure communication. Homeowners can talk to a person outside even before they get close to the home’s entryway. They can tell a delivery driver to leave the package at the gate, or deter a prowler without putting them in physical proximity.

"EZVIZ brings our customers peace of mind through our intelligent, intuitive and integrable products like the Lookout Smart Door Viewer and the ezGuard because they help them see, capture, share and protect what’s most valuable to them," said Albert Lin, general manager of EZVIZ. 

The EZVIZ Lookout Smart Door Viewer and the ezGuard, will retail for $229.99 and $109.99, respectively. They will be available to the general public through Amazon, North American Retail and the EZVIZ website in the first quarter of 2018. EZVIZ CloudPlay, an optional cloud storage subscription, will also be available for both the Lookout Smart Door Viewer and the ezGuard.

See the EZVIZ Lookout Smart Door Viewer and the ezGuard in the EZVIZ booth 41321 at  Smart Home Marketplace at CES 2018, which runs January 9-12, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.

About EZVIZ
      EZVIZ, Inc., provides smart home security systems through its versatile cameras and cloud-based platform. The intelligent and intuitive products from EZVIZ enable customers to see, capture, share and protect what’s valuable to them. Located in City of Industry, California, EZVIZ is the consumer and residentially focused subsidiary of Hikvision, the world’s largest provider of video surveillance solutions. 

• rhbkweb
      By rhbkweb
      Hi all,

As you may all know, in the last days where discovered 2 big security flaws on CPUs named Meltdown and Spectre (https://spectreattack.com/)

I have a HP Microserver N40L and after search the HP support site I did not find any information about how and if HP will release any patch or update to the N40L in order to fix this security issues.

Does anyone has any news or information about how HP is handling this?

Edit: Just found the HP page about this at: http://h22208.www2.hpe.com/eginfolib/securityalerts/SCAM/Side_Channel_Analysis_Method.html and I don't see any mention to HP microserver N40L

Thanks