RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Merge product for Sony HDR-XR550 AVCHD files-Enjoy Seamless Video Streaming

Guest droidipod

Guest droidipod

Merge product for Sony HDR-XR550 AVCHD files-Enjoy Seamless Video Streaming

I use Sony HDR-XR550VE to shoot videos, and need to merge the m2ts files without recoding to keep quality intact. After searching for the m2ts joiner, I find Aunsoft Final Mate the right merge product for Sony HDR-XR550 AVCHD files. There is no interruption when using merged files. The important thing is, that merge can be performed without recoding.

Below is how I merge the Sony M2TS files and keep AVCHD file format intact in high quality with Aunsoft Final Mate, and hope it will help most of you who would like to merge several mts/m2ts files into one with no quality loss.

Step 1. Import Sony HDR-XR550 videos to Aunsoft Final Mate.

Run Aunsoft Final Mate as the time-saving mts/m2ts joiner to merge Sony HDR-XR550VE AVCHD files. You can directly capture .m2ts files from camcorder to computer with camcorder connected to PC, or import video clips on computer by clicking the Import button.

Step 2. Merge MTS/M2TS raw footage.

Generally, the m2ts joiner will merge the batch loaded files in one movie according to the file format (fps, bps, video resolution). If you do not import the videos at the same time, just double click on the movie ID you want to add clip, and click the Files tab. Click "Add Media" button to browse the new clip you want, drag and drop the video to the timeline.

Step 3. Export lossless raw with quality intact.

Click the "Export" button and click the OK button, the m2ts video joiner will start merging the videos with no recoding. You can merge MTS/M2TS for seamless video streaming without quality degradation.

After the output file is compiled, use the Camcorder as media player and enjoy the seamless video streaming of m2ts files on HDTV like Panasonic Viera TV, Plasma TV and so on.

Tips:

If you are using other camcorders with .mts file or .m2ts files, you may also use Aunsoft Final Mate for merging AVCHD files. The supported camcorder includes but not limited to JVC GZ-HM300, Sony HDR-TG3, Sony HDR-CX350, Sony HDR-XR520, Sony HXR-HX5E, Sony NEX-5, NEX-VG10, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7, Panasonic HDC-SD600, Lumix DMC-ZS7/TZ10, Canon HF S20, HF S11, etc.

Interesting approach and thanks for sharing. I have never tried a joiner. I have used the Sony editor as well as a full movie editing package but never a joiner. Thanks for the information.

I am about to trash my Sony Vixia camera. For some reason it is no longer putting date and time information into the file so when I import it into my video program it is no longer in order. It is driving me nuts.