itGeeks

Google is pulling YouTube off the Fire TV and Echo Show as feud with Amazon grows.

itGeeks

Reported by The Verge

This is big. It will be an interesting fight, Who will win?

Edited by Dave
  • Like 1

Dave

They need to sort this the #*!^ out!  It just hurts the folks that buy the products.  I really liked YouTube on the Amazon Echo Show and honestly would like to see Google products on Amazon as well as Amazon products on ChromeCast.  I'm in both camps. 

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Obviously for kids this matters but does it matter to adults. I have never wanted to see YouTube on my TV.

At what age would you think it becomes an issue. I agreed five people today, the youngest being 39, and no one cared.

Al_Borges

I watch Youtube all the time -   but on a Roku so I can just  sit back and watch the squabble -  silly asses

For anybody under 30, this is  a big deal -  observing my kids  and their friends ( in their 20's)   they all seem to rely on Youtube/Netflix/amazon prime for the bulk of their TV viewing -  mostly they hook up laptops or chromecast to a TV

These sort of things really are screwing the customer -   Both Amazon and Google are to blame in some ways 

Edited by Al_Borges