RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

One week left to enter into the RESET / ICY DOCK giveaway!

ICYDOCK_Chris

Hey RESET listeners,

We sponsored the most recent episode of RESET, and are hosting a giveaway to go along with it.  One lucky winner will receive the grand prize of a FlexiDOCK 4-bay model (MB524SP-B), and two runners-up will receive a FlexiDOCK 2-bay model (MB522SP-B).  Simply go to icydock.com/resetpodcast and enter code resetpodcast.

There's only one week left to enter, so don't miss out!  Entries will be accepted until midnight 12/05/2017.  Additional entries can be had for liking our social media feeds, the more entries you have the higher chance you have to win!

-Chris, ICY DOCK team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took one look at my home server and realized that the 4bay is exactly what I need.  Got my entry in early!

• Like 2

You heard it!  RESET Podcast and Icy Dock are doing a huge give away!  Check out the loot.  FlexiDOCK 4-bay model (MB524SP-B),

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.46.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.46.12 AM.png

Here is the FlexiDOCK 2-bay model (MB522SP-B)

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.48.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 10.48.48 AM.png

Enter the give away before  Dec 5, 2017.  Simply go to icydock.com/resetpodcast and enter code resetpodcast.  What are you waiting for?  Enter to win and then check out the links to this gear!

• Like 1

Update: Today is the LAST day to enter into the giveaway.  The number of entries is pretty small, so right now you guys have about a 15% chance of winning something.  Entries will be accepted until midnight pacific time tonight, and I will contact the winners on Thursday.

Be sure to use promo code RESETPODCAST when asked, otherwise your entry will be invalid!

Good luck guys!