RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
itGeeks

For Sale: Synology DS1815+ With 4GB upgraded RAM Diskless. 625.00 US

itGeeks

For Sale: Synology DS1815+ with a total of 6GB of RAM Diskless 625.00 PLUS SHIPPING, I will knock off an extra 5% if purchased by December 14th 2017 bringing the purchase price down to 593.75 plus shipping.

The unit does have some very minor scratches on the top of the case due to something laying on the top, The unit was never abused or dropped, It works perfect like brand new...

If this does not sell by Dec 20th I will post it on other sites for more then I am asking here.

Terms & conditions: If your a forum member with 50+ posts after you pay for the unit I will ship it the very next busness day via UPS and PM you with the tracking number and the amount of shipping, You will need to send me the shipping cost to my PayPal by the next day. If you have less then 50 post and or signed up as a forum member for the sole purpose of purchasing my unit then you will need to pay the total cost of unit plus shipping cost before I ship. How this would work is you pay me for the cost of the unit at witch time I would take it to UPS and find out the shipping cost, I would PM you the amount and you would send the shipping cost to my PayPal then I will ship.... NO EXCEPTIONS

itGeeks
5 minutes ago, itGeeks said:

For Sale: Synology DS1815+ with a total of 6GB of RAM Diskless 625.00 PLUS SHIPPING, I will knock off an extra 5% if purchased by December 14th 2017 bringing the purchase price down to 593.75 plus shipping.

The unit does have some very minor scratches on the top of the case due to something laying on the top, The unit was never abused or dropped, It works perfect like brand new...

If this does not sell by Dec 20th I will post it on other sites for more then I am asking here.

Terms & conditions: If your a forum member with 50+ posts after you pay for the unit I will ship it the very next busness day via UPS and PM you with the tracking number and the amount of shipping, You will need to send me the shipping cost to my PayPal by the next day. If you have less then 50 post and or signed up as a forum member for the sole purpose of purchasing my unit then you will need to pay the total cost of unit plus shipping cost before I ship. How this would work is you pay me for the cost of the unit at witch time I would take it to UPS and find out the shipping cost, I would PM you the amount and you would send the shipping cost to my PayPal then I will ship.... NO EXCEPTIONS

Please PM me if your interested 

Edited by itGeeks

itGeeks

SOLD