RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Trig0r

10k BTC soon?

Trig0r

Peaked at over $9000, who thinks 10k is an actual possibility?

jcollison

I didn't think 9K would be possible.  I would be very cautious at this point.  Of course, I thought it was over valued at 1K.  Who really knows.

ShadowPeo

Whilst its possible, even dare say probably at the moment due to the speculation of the bitcoin bro's. I feel that it is safer in one of the other crypto's currently hence I have transferred to BCH at this point It gets dragged up and down with BTC but its a greater % increases for lower amounts.

For example, I moved about 1500 into BCH on Thursday morning, and gained 25% in pretty short order (not the goal of moving but a nice bonus), that same increase in BTC would have only been a 5% increase and netted me rather less.

At 1000 for something it only has to go to 2000 to double my money. at 10,000 for something it has to go to 20,000 to double, as I said though, not the goal of moving to speculate, for a speculative play I have purchased another couple of coins but only put 100 into each. one has gone up 30%, the other 50% currently

• Like 1

Trig0r

Peaked at $12,540 on wex overnight..

Where does it stop, and more so, where will it go this time next year as it usually drops early in the year then peaks again at the back end as we are seeing now...

Ikon-TNG

$18,000 today!!! Any of you guys who got started a year or more ago must be astounded how much your value has jumped.

timekills

I'm not sure whether to be mad that I didn't sell at ~20K or laugh it off since I bought the BTC stash I have back in 2012 for $17.63 each.

I guess I'll only be really mad when they drop back down to $15.00...

Guess I can thank the one nzb file site that would only take BTC back in 2012 for forcing me to buy those BTC back then. I sure thought that was a waste of money for the next couple years or so.

Trig0r

You haven't made it lost anything until you sell it, pretty sure you'll be fine for a while yet....