RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Nicehash Updates v2.0.1.5

jcollison

There is a new beta version update.  Adds one more option for mining bringing the total options to 10 altcoins.  My cards continue to over perform in this current market.  #hashon

Note: make sure you rebenchmark before you start mining again.  I am just using Standard.

Edited by jcollison

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• jcollison

• up7500

• Trig0r

My Nicehash payouts have been about 25% above normal.  I hope others are seeing the nice jump that is coming from this Bitcoin run of late?

Yeah, predicted payout at just over $151 by current prices, rediculous...

Bet that guy that bought a few large pizza's for 3BTC a few years back is tasting them now...

Well, looks like their update, then outage was a hack..

Sounds vaguely familiar, website does scheduled downtime for upgrade, then is down for longer due to unforseen circumstances, then admits they've been hacked..

Lovely.

Hopefully my transfer was done already. I'm not sure what the frequency is. I out my coinbase address in NH a while back.

I might move back to Multipool and actually tweak my settings a bit, Nicehash was good for the ease of setup but thinking I could maximise profits elsewhere...

Do you guys know when transfers take place?  I have my coinbase wallet address in NH but both of my NH miners show balances in the NH "green box" labeled balance.  Or is that balance actually in coinbase?  So confused!

What are the chances that NH people cashed out and bailed?  Saying they were hacked.  Sounds like a good plan!  Looking at my miners they are showing lost connections.  So nobody is mining with NH now?