jcollison

Nicehash Updates v2.0.1.5

jcollison

There is a new beta version update.  Adds one more option for mining bringing the total options to 10 altcoins.  My cards continue to over perform in this current market.  #hashon

Note: make sure you rebenchmark before you start mining again.  I am just using Standard.

Edited by jcollison

jcollison

My Nicehash payouts have been about 25% above normal.  I hope others are seeing the nice jump that is coming from this Bitcoin run of late?

Trig0r

Yeah, predicted payout at just over $151 by current prices, rediculous...

Bet that guy that bought a few large pizza's for 3BTC a few years back is tasting them now...

Trig0r

Well, looks like their update, then outage was a hack..

Sounds vaguely familiar, website does scheduled downtime for upgrade, then is down for longer due to unforseen circumstances, then admits they've been hacked..

Dave

Lovely.

Hopefully my transfer was done already. I'm not sure what the frequency is. I out my coinbase address in NH a while back.

jcollison

Yea, what a bummer.  I had about $200 in there and was going to move BTC out tonight.  Damn.

If you try Minergate (another service like Nicehash) I have an affiliate link here: https://minergate.com/a/e245285757df90df4088057e

it will throw AV and Malwarebytes warnings.  

Trig0r

I might move back to Multipool and actually tweak my settings a bit, Nicehash was good for the ease of setup but thinking I could maximise profits elsewhere...

Dave

Do you guys know when transfers take place?  I have my coinbase wallet address in NH but both of my NH miners show balances in the NH "green box" labeled balance.  Or is that balance actually in coinbase?  So confused!

What are the chances that NH people cashed out and bailed?  Saying they were hacked.  Sounds like a good plan!  Looking at my miners they are showing lost connections.  So nobody is mining with NH now?

Dave

Good time to run updates and reboot PC's!

Trig0r

I've just setup a WinMiner account, same sort of deal as Nicehash but with better payment options..

• Similar Content

• jcollison
      By jcollison
      Right now the blockchain for bitcoin is so slow, it can't meet the 15-minute time limit that Newegg puts on each transaction.  It just times out and you have to cancel the order and request a refund.  Not a great experience just yet.

Move the BTC to your bank account or PayPal and do the transaction from there.  Much better.
    • jcollison
      By jcollison
      Complete UI rewrite with a lot of improvements Updated excavator v1.3.3 alpha Added algorithm Keccak for Nvidia Cards Fixed race condition when starting mining Improved connection reliability to Excavator Added FAQ browser Added "ENABLED" and "BENCHED" counts in Hardware Details Better Demo mode support Removed Daggerhashimoto algorithms for 3gb cards Various bug fixes and improvements