RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Nicehash Payout

Trig0r

Got myself 0.01089455 BTC land in my WEX account today courtesy of Nicehash, not bad given the prices of late and it being a single machine..

I do prefer the straight BTC payout rather than it being via Multipool where you can end up with random coins you cant do much with...

Nicehash is certainly an easy way to it!  Its even better when prices are up and people and paying for hashing time. I am seeing some really good performance right now.

Its soo easy to setup as well, I remember when I was mining last time into Multipool, tweaking drivers, GPU settings, command lines, each card was different and took a good few hours to get a system to its best performance without spitting errors out...

Does make you wonder what you could make on a tweaked card through an exchange that deals with the alts that Multipool uses...

You guys are horrible getting me started on this!  I've got a 1060 hammering away downstairs.  Another card about to get up and running.  Hopefully get that ROI soon and start a few dollars rolling in. 

• Like 1

I am going to pick up one or two more cards after the fork and use the proceeds from the BTC run up and the folk to purchase them.